Sunday, March 2, 2008

Itchy taking a break

So many topics, so little time. The computer battery died forcing Itchy to take a break from staring at power point slides. It's recharging now so I get to feed the addiction.

This weekend was interesting. We met up with a few friends on Friday night. One of them owed Itchy a shot because of his vast knowledge of Jeopardy!. She lost a bet. No Eye KIV this time. We called it a night pretty early because we all had to get up early to wash dogs.

Well, they HAD to wash dogs. I volunteered. The school has 20 some dogs that are used for various educational reasons. As part of their routine care, the dogs are bathed every month or so. This was Itchy's weekend. We thought that washing 20 some dogs would take a considerable amount of time so I volunteered to help. It went surprisingly well and fast. I did manage to get hurt. No big surprise there. Nervous dog=bruises and road rash. Oh well.

Of course, we had the weekly visit to IGA. Why do we always get the person in training at the checkout? Why? I chose aisle 1 for a reason. She is my favorite checkout lady. She's fast and polite. But the people training to bag groceries defeats it all. I swear I personally have done more for the training program at that store than any other customer.

We also had football this weekend. Itchy's team had a bye week so even though he didn't play, he had to set up the fields. Which means that I had to help. It started to rain while we were setting up. It poured just as we finished. It was sunny, muggy, and hot when the games started. I blame the Mormons when it rains during field setup.

By the way, the s key is really starting to bother me.

No comments: