Friday, March 7, 2008

I can hear it!

Wow, all the way down here in the Caribbean. Who'd have thought that we'd be able to hear it? Can you hear it where you are? I mean, I knew people in MN would hear it. And then laugh at them. I just wish those Green Bay Packer fans would stop crying so loudly at night. I need my sleep.

I hear their tears are causing flooding. Their local health departments are recommending paint thinner to fend off dehydration. Just like their precious Brett Favre used to drink. Aww.

Itchy told me that a WI paper issued a special edition supplement to their daily paper dedicated to Favre. It's the first time since 9/11 that they have done that. Not for the primaries (people were only trying to decide on the next presidential candidates). Not food and toy recalls (it's just the food your family and pets eat and the toys your kids play with). But for the retirement of a football player. That led the league in interceptions. In WI, Favre's retirement is as important as a terrorist attack on America. Makes you wonder doesn't it?

To those of you who are sad, all I can say is Ha Ha!

No comments: