Friday, March 21, 2008

Feedback

I asked for help making a decision regarding travel. I've gotten a couple of responses. I've also made a few decisions. I'm ruling out the December trip. I know, I know. It was the most logical choice. Itchy's parents will be here. Which means that I can't be. I have a plan though. Many students leave over break (which is when Itchy's parents will be here). Many of them have pets, dogs in particular. They will need dog sitters. I could be a live in dog sitter. I'll have a place to stay and people might pay me.

So it's between summer and fall. I've got more specific dates in mind. I've found decent (read still expensive) flights for both trips.

The feedback has leaned toward the summer trip. Sunshine said that she isn't going anywhere and has no plans. She would also like to do some camping.

Eldest (sorry, I don't think she likes Warden. I doubt she'll like Eldest either, but she is the eldest child.) has vacation plans. It does interfere with my original dates, but I can make adjustments.

Keeper (aka mom) has said come any time.

At this point I am leaning towards the summer trip.

No comments: