Monday, February 18, 2008

Why?

My email is broken. It makes me sad and angry. Mostly angry. It's not like it was one of my junk email addresses either. It's the important one. The one I use for legitimate reasons. Not to register for some stupid website or give to people that I think are just going to send me forwards.

They made me change my password. They told me that if I didn't I wouldn't be able to access my account. I had 5 more days to get it done. Fine. I'll make up a new password. I'll do what you say. And I did. I followed the directions, made up a new password (that they approved of, of course), and this is what I get? Thanks a lot! Bastards! I haven't been able to check my email in over 24 hours now. It's killing me. Slowly. Painfully. Don't they know I have emails to reply to? That everyone important is in THAT address book?

They can't help reset my password without me calling them. Umm, I'm overseas, it's going to cost a fortune. Think automated phone system and long periods of being on hold. Give me a break. I sent them a polite email asking what the deal is. Asked them to send it to a different (junk) email address. Still no response. They probably didn't have to work today. All hail the dead presidents!

I'm going back to sulking.

No comments: