Saturday, February 9, 2008

What do I do with all this free time?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing and it's wonderful. I never really liked working. I don't think anyone actually likes working. If you didn't HAVE to work, would you?

Today is a great example of doing nothing. Today was a rare day. Not so much that it was a Saturday, we get those every week (even though Kittitians do things wrong all the time, they haven't messed up the days of the week. Yet.). But today was the day that Itchy didn't have to study. We could have done something but we didn't. We tried. We even went to IGA on Friday night so we wouldn't have to go today. We wanted to go to the beach. When we finally woke up (noon, yeah go ahead and hate me) it was cloudy and cold.

We sat around all day doing nothing. Itchy tricked me into doing the laundry (you owe me!) but other than that it was a whole lot of nothing. I'm not complaining about it. I love days like this. It's fun to hang out with Itchy.

Tomorrow I have stuff to do. Not a lot, but it does involve getting up before noon and me actually being productive and helpful.

No comments: