Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lunar eclipse

Did you see it? Pretty cool stuff. I'm a nerd so I watched it. I know it was way too cold for some of you (Sunshine and those who are still nick-nameless, which I am working on). We had mostly clear skies and a temp around 70 degrees. It was chilly, but with jeans and a long sleeve shirt, it was ok. The eclipse happened at around 11 pm (AST) and was really pretty. I'm pretty sure we saw Saturn too. We were lucky enough to get a pretty decent view from our very own driveway, even with the neighborhood lights. Even the landlord's kids (whom we hate) came out to see it. I doubt they know what they were looking at, but they saw us staring at the sky and came out for a look.

I think the cats were jealous. It's either that or we have a problem with separation anxiety. While Itchy and I were sitting outside enjoying the view the cats were inside making all sorts of noise. Both of them. Loudly. I'm sure they could hear us talking. They knew we were out there. So they sat at the screen door and yelled.

Sorry if you missed it. You'll get another chance in December 2010! Speaking of things that will happen in 2010, my email should be working by then. I hope. Mr. Tech Guy replied to my email (asking for a private phone number to avoid being on hold). Basically he said no. They've had a few problems with the number of people changing their passwords. Their phones have been busy, but try calling again. Bob Loblaw. I called this afternoon, was on hold for 5 minutes, and hung up. I am easily discouraged.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a 100 degree difference from here to there so shut your mouth. Remind me again in 2010!!

Lori said...

I will remind you in 2010. Since it happens in December, I'm hoping it happens on my birthday. How cool would that be?