Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Just for clarification

Itchy noticed in the "About me" section that I chose 'Non-Profit' as my industry. I don't have a job, so how in the world do I work in the non-profit industry?

It's simple. I work but I do not get paid, therefore I work in a non-profit. If cooking for and cleaning up after Itchy does not qualify as a job, then I don't know what to tell you. Obviously, you've never lived with him. He's always hungry and is quite messy. It's a full time job. Add in the fact that the cats believe that ONLY I can do things for them, and well, you see, I totally work in a non-profit industry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You work for room and board and if you are bored that is your own fault!!!

Anonymous said...

Lol, I work for a "non-profit" too! Since the non-profit has branches all over the world I should ask about relocating to a warmer climate.