Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Update

So I still can't check my email. I did get a response from the tech guy though. I guess that's something. I have been told to wait until 5 pm local time (theirs, not mine) and then try again. Sometimes these things take time. If it doesn't work, I'll need to call their office. There are too many security issues to do this via email. Yeah, cells phones are so much more secure. Their office is conveniently open from 8 am to 5 pm. He tells me that they are 'less' busy in the afternoon, so I should wait to call then, as to avoid being on hold.

Great. So what you're telling me, Mr. Tech Guy, is that not only do I have to keep waiting, but that after I wait, and this doesn't work I have to wait until TOMORROW AFTERNOON to call you. Just great. Here's a little something for you Mr. Tech Guy. Enjoy.

Humorous Pictures
moar humorous pics

ETA: It's after 5pm local time (theirs, not mine) and it doesn't work! Ugh! Why does this have to be difficult?

ETAA: Nope it's still not working. Losing patience. Dreading the $$ phone call.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those silly cats too!