Monday, April 14, 2008

Yawn

I really don't have anything to report. Life has been boring. I suppose I could tell you about how I spent all day doing laundry. Or about how the laundry room floor was covered in dog shit. Or that just after I finished the last load of laundry that I discovered one of Itchy's shirts under the couch. But that all sounds boring.

Maybe I could tell you about how hot it is. No, that isn't interesting either. What to hear about my cats? Hmm, no one ever does.

See, lately all I have done is look at all the pretty things online that I want. Itchy will be going to the States soon. Which means that he can bring things back with him. Things that I can't get down here on this island. This is exciting. It'll be like my birthday when he gets back, only better because this time he'll give me presents. Granted, the presents will be things like good conditioner (the sun, humidity, and seawater do awful things to my hair) and new workout pants. Not exactly the presents that most people would want but once you can't have them those things become luxury items. Itchy and I also have an anniversary coming up so maybe he'll surprise me with something a *little* more exciting than toothpaste.

No comments: