Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's hot in here

Yeah, so this week has been boring. The most exciting thing I did yesterday was, umm, oh yeah, putting on pants. Pretty sure no one cares to read about it.

Itchy and I are on vacation. Separate vacations. I'm vacationing here on the island and Itchy got to go to the States. To most people it would seem that I got the better end of the deal. I do not see it this way. This island is boring and hot. Who wants to go to the beach alone? I mean I could go read on the beach but after the poisoning it just seems like it would end painfully (the blisters are just starting to heal). Swimming in the ocean isn't a good idea when you can't swim well. People drown here all the time. That's why we swim in pairs people. Common sense.

I thought about going and doing touristy things. Maybe a little early xmas shopping. But it's really freaking hot out.

I actually planned on doing a little photography project. It sounds interesting in my head. But Itchy and I loaned our camera to a friend. She was going to Africa. Her photos will be much more interesting than what I can do here. Hopefully she will give me permission to post a few of the pictures she takes. I could do a little "what my camera did on Spring Break" report. I'm sure she'll think I'm crazy.

I've found a lot of fun things to do on the internet machine though. I'll probably post some of it later. Not later today though. Apparently Blogger will be shut down this evening for maintenance. I'm sure it's because of all the traffic my blog brings to the site. Anyway, I'm on vacation. From cooking and cleaning.

No comments: