Sunday, April 27, 2008

Comments

I get this handy little email once a week that lets me know how many hits my blog got for the week. Either a lot of people are reading my blog or one person is checking my blog for new content (cough*obsessively*cough) a lot. Maybe people stumble here by accident. Perhaps they are looking for a monkey trainer. They could be looking for a really great seashell necklace. Who knows? I don't really care. Everyone is welcome. Read away.

Now, like I said, there are people reading this stuff. So why aren't there people commenting? I read a lot of other blogs. Other blogs get comments. I leave comments on other blogs all the time.

It's not that big of a deal. I guess I just have blog envy. I'm curious though. Because of that, I made a poll. It's on the right. Vote. It's your civic duty, like being a juror.

Being too lazy is not an option. I figured that if you are too lazy to comment, you are too lazy to vote.

Also, just because I think polls are fun, I do believe that I will have weekly polls from now on.

No comments: