Friday, October 2, 2009

At least she's got a place to sleep

I put my procrastination aside for a little while today. Stowa won't have to sleep in the laundry basket.

The cat proof tent arrived today. The online reviews were mixed as to whether it works with the bassinet portion of the Pack N Play or not. Since we are going to be using the bassinet part of the Pack N Play, I wanted to make sure the tent would work or at least be rigged to work. If it wasn't going to work, I wanted to know now so that I could come up with an alternative.

Well in order to find out if the tent was going to work, I had to put the Pack N Play together. That was easy enough. The tent was a little more difficult and I had to get Itchy to finish it because it just wasn't working for me. Anyway, it's all put together and the tent does indeed work. It may not be attached the way that they recommend attaching it, but it's on there and it keeps the cats out. We even put Patches on top of it and it held her weight.

So for anyone out there that is looking at the Tots in
Mind Cozy Indoor/Outdoor Portable Playard Tent and wondering if you can use it with the bassinet, the answer is yes.

No comments: