Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Invasion

The apartment is being invaded by Asian Lady Beetles. It's freaking gross. There are hundreds of these damn things hanging out on the sliding glass doors. A few have managed to find a way in. I guess that it's just that time of year, but it's grossing me out. Bugs usually don't bother me. We have an agreement, they stay outside and they live. They come inside my house and they die. It's win win. But there are just so many of them. I don't want to kill them but I want them off of my door.

The internet says that soapy water will deter them. I'm going to give it a try.

Umm, yeah. That really isn't working out so well. I think I just let in more bugs. If I could go outside without being attacked by these damn things I'd walk to the store to buy bug spray.

No comments: