Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Crazy Cat Lady

Remember how I told/showed you how much Patches liked the baby chair? Well, she is the proud new owner of her very own chair.

It's not the same but close enough. She's napping in it now. Itchy thinks I'm nuts but he's glad I got it for her.

In my defense, it was cheaper than buying a new cat bed. Half the price actually.

I'll get pics later.

ETA: Pictures
Cuddles in his bed, looking annoyed because I kept playing with his foot.

Patches in her new chair. Doesn't she look cute in her e-collar?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry not really liking that baby meter thinging at the bottom of the page. It is scary!! If stowa is anything like her sister (cat) she would come out for food!!!

Lori said...

I forgot about the ticker at the bottom of the page. It is disturbing. Consider it gone!

Stowa just has to name her price. She can have pretty much whatever she wants she if plays along and shows up before the 13th!