Saturday, October 24, 2009

Trip to the vet

Today we have to take Patches to the vet. She was limping pretty badly (but not badly enough to stop running for food) about a month ago. We thought it was because of a spider bite. We had seen quite a few spiders in the apartment a few days before the limping started. After about a week she seemed fine. Until Wednesday.

Wednesday night I noticed that she was limping again. Same leg as before. Which just so happens to be her cancer leg. Yeah. I was worried about this a month ago when the limping started, but now, I was freaking out. I grabbed her and started feeling for a lump. Which I found. In pretty much the same location as the other 2 masses. Itchy felt it too so it's not just in my head. What are the odds that this isn't cancer?

No comments: