Monday, October 12, 2009

36 weeks

Yep, somehow or another 36 weeks have gone by. It's gone by really fast. Life has sort of been a whirlwind since April. So many changes all at the same time. It's a little overwhelming when I sit back and think about all of it. And it's not at all what we had planned.

Anyway, I've got pictures for you. Here's the 36 week belly.
Here are the other two blankets I made for Stowa. Nothing fancy, but they should be warm. Normally I don't care for the tie together (no sew) fleece blankets. They just aren't my thing. But I had left over fabric and didn't want it to go to waste. And yes, those are cats. The crazy cat lady's baby has 2 cat blankets to match all the cat clothes that she has (Stowa has a lot of clothes with kittens on them).

Let's see, I put together more baby stuff over the weekend. I don't want to freak the cats out with all this baby stuff so I planned to do a little at a time. It worked well with my procrastination plan. Not surprisingly, the cats are more interested in the now empty boxes than the actual baby stuff. Anyway, here's the baby swing (thanks Grandma!) and chair.

Lastly, I can't remember if I posted this before or not. Itchy and I decided that it would be kind of cool to have a solar system mobile for the baby instead of the traditional babyish mobiles. So we bought this do it yourself kit. Let's all remember that I am no artist. I can't even draw decent stick people. But I think this turned out pretty well. We have little glow in the dark stars that we can hang up as well.

No comments: