Friday, October 9, 2009

One more thing done

It hasn't exactly been the most productive week. This was Itchy's first week back to school after having the last 6 weeks off. It was weird not having him here. At least for the first couple of days. The cats and I are back into our normal routine. Or close to it. They seem to want to snuggle a lot more these days. Patches in particular. Cuddles has always been a lap cat (he's in my lap as I type). Patches wants to be held a lot more often. The three of us spent a good hour this afternoon just snuggling on the couch this afternoon. This really isn't a bad way to spend the day. In fact, I highly recommend it.

Anyway, one of the things on my to do list was to schedule a tour of the hospital. Having never been to the hospitals around here, I thought it was probably a good idea. Since I didn't know which hospital I'd be going to until last week (when I finally got my insurance figured out), I couldn't really schedule this until now. So tomorrow I'm going on a private tour of the labor and delivery unit at the hospital. The hospital does scheduled tours twice a month. You have to sign up to go on the tour. Apparently, no one else has signed up so I'll be the only one on the tour. At least I can be sure that my questions will be answered.

No comments: