Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What a day

I was in a car accident today. Totally not my fault either. I was stopped at a red light and some guy rear ended me. It was funny as hell. Seriously, I couldn't stop laughing.

Now it wouldn't have been as funny if the dude hadn't been on a bike, but since he was indeed on a bike (just a regular old bike), it was freaking hilarious.

Yep, a dude on a bike ran into the truck while I was at a red light. I'm ok. The airbags didn't even go off. He on the other hand had some road rash and his bike looked a little dented.

Freaking hilarious.

2 comments:

A's Mom said...

Seriously? What the hell was he distracted by? How do you hit a truck with a bike?

Lori said...

I'm not sure how the hell he managed to do it! I'm still laughing about it today though.