Friday, May 23, 2008

Wii

I've been reading about the new Wii Fit game. There seems to be quite the demand. Of course, this is just internet buzz. I personally don't know that many people with a Wii. But according to the internet, a lot of people are going to lose weight with their brand new Wii Fit game.

I've seen the graphics for other Wii games and was curious to see if this was all cartoon like as well. It is. It would be better if the character was Mario. He's a fat guy. He could stand to lose some weight. Hell, even Princess Peach has huge hips. She should be a character. It would make the game more fun.

I don't know if it'll actually help people though. It seems like you barely move. I mean, you have to stay on the platform for almost everything. That really limits your range of motion. I guess it would help your balance. It has a yoga section which I suppose could be helpful. I'm just a skeptic though. That's probably because I work my ass off and well, my ass is still huge. How can running, biking, elipiticalling, and lifting weights not work? But stand on a white platform trying to balance on one foot and poof, there goes 10 pounds?

While I was looking for more info, I came across this video. It's pretty funny.

No comments: