Tuesday, May 6, 2008

So many things

Well, my Itchy is back! It sounds like his vacation was fun, but he spent too much time with his parents. His dad to be exact. His dad is filled with all sorts of crazy. He just can't contain it. He spreads the crazy around. I think there are some wonderful medications that could help him. OR we should ship him off to another country. Either way, Itchy is back. And that makes me very happy. The kittens are happy too.

He brought presents for all of us. The cat's toys have officially taken over the living room. Pictures will come later (once we get the camera back). It's actually really fun.

I got some new workout clothes, delicious chocolates (sounds counterproductive, but I'm rationing them so it's ok), some new kitchen tools, and a new Nintendo game (haven't played it yet, but it looked super fun). And books! He brought me books. I love to read and am addicted to a certain series, so the books are awesome. Yay for presents! Double yay for Itchy being home.

And our financial woes are better. We gotz the monies again. Not like we can go crazy but we can go buy cooking gas now. We only had to stand in line for 2 hours to get the check cashed, but the origami that Itchy made the time fly by. Almost.

Also, a little shout out to my mom. It's her birthday today. Happy Birthday MOM! I love ya.

No comments: