Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Yeah

Stowa and I were talking about Baby Brother today. Not that unusual. We talk about him a lot. I want her to feel prepared. So we talk about how he's in my tummy right now but when he comes out, she can hold him, give him hugs and kisses, etc. I think she sort of gets it. At the very least she repeats what I tell her. Today she told Itchy that he was going to come out of mommy, she was going to sit down and hold him (only for her it was more one word at a time "Baby out, sit down, hold).

Anyway, today when we were talking about Baby Brother, I told her that she'd get to hold him next week. And that's when it hit me. This little guy is going to be here NEXT WEEK. Cue the hyperventilating. Two kids. An almost 2 year old and a newborn. Next week people.

No comments: