Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Random stuff

When Stowa is held upside down, her hair is totally the hair of a troll doll. Remember troll dolls?

Stowa now has pants that fit. Well, she has pants that aren't too small.

I found a shirt for Little Dude that says Little Dude on it.

I added a couple more things to my to do list. Halloween costumes! If they aren't finished before Little Dude is born, they probably won't get done at all. Stowa is going to be a raccoon (or Ung-goon as she likes to call it). Little Dude is going to be a football. I was thinking he should be a frog, deer, or some other animal. But when I showed Itchy a baby football costume, Itchy declared that Little Dude WILL be a football. I bought the fabric today. No patterns around here folks, you know how I do things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Lady Fingers is going to be a sunflower. I didn't make it. I bought it for $4.99, originally $40. It was marked down because it is last year's model. Am I neglectful because I am making LLF be a 2010 sunflower instead a new high tech 2011 one?

Lori said...

Obviously. What a horrible mother. It's bad enough that you aren't even going to make her a costume, but then to insult her even further and make her wear a costume from 2010? Someone call child protection services!

Seriously though, she is going to make an adorable sunflower! I want to see pictures!