Friday, September 23, 2011

I guess it's good practice

So tired. It's going to be a rough day.

Stowa was up just before 4 this morning. She told me she was hungry. She wouldn't lay back down and go back to sleep. I knew she didn't eat much at dinner so odds were that she was indeed hungry. So we got up. She ate. Then she didn't want to go back to bed. We stayed up and played quietly. Around 6 she wanted to snuggle. At 6:30 she fell asleep. I carried her to bed and like magic she was up again. I talked her into laying down with daddy. By 7 am we were back asleep!

Then at 8 am the neighbor guy was POUNDING on our door. Itchy was in the shower. I had to get up to get the door. I was pissed. It's not nice to wake up a pregnant person. Nothing was on fire but the neighbor had the roof guys there and they needed me to move the car. Seems really urgent. Or not. How about telling me yesterday that the roof guys were coming? Then I could have parked elsewhere. Jerk ass.

To top it off, all the pounding woke up Stowa. Nap time is not going to be here soon enough.

I guess it's good practice for when Little Dude gets here and I officially get no sleep.

No comments: