Saturday, September 17, 2011

36 weeks

Only 3 weeks left. I've been told to enjoy what little time we have left as a family of 3. Stowa seems to have some sort of sense that things are about to change. So do the cats. Everyone has been extra needy lately. Add in the fact that I am not sleeping much anymore and the results aren't so happy.

My plan this week is to get stuff made for the clinic and finish Little Dude's Halloween costume. Neither one is a complicated sewing project but Stowa is refusing naps (not fair!) and wants nothing to do with Itchy. Except when he's not here, then all she wants is dada. Not sure why the cup of water I get for her is any better than the water Itchy gets, but she wants me to act as her personal slave. I get the playing thing. I spend more time with her so I make a better play mate since Itchy just doesn't get the "game".

So yeah, I'm also trying to get some food frozen so we can all eat even after the baby is born. I think we're going to head to the store today to get some supplies.

Here's the belly shot. Yes I finally fixed the date. It seems to have worked this time. I didn't do anything different then the other 7348909 times I've tried to fix the date but for some reason, it stuck this time. Ignore the fact that I'm still in my pajamas. When you are 36 weeks pregnant you can get dressed right away in the morning, but I'll stay in my comfy pjs until noon thankyouverymuch. By next week I may not get dressed unless I have to leave the house.

2 comments:

Stara said...

You guys are having another baby....soon!! Poor Stowa is gonna be a little jealous. She might have to start accepting water from people other than you. ;)

Also, there is nothing wrong with staying in your pajamas all day. Trust me, I'm a doctor...who has experience with this. And I don't even have a kid. Ok, I'm a bum.

Lori said...

Well, if it's doctor's orders I might HAVE to stay in my pajamas all day.