Monday, September 12, 2011

Directionally challenged

Little Dude is still breech. I know it doesn't matter. Position doesn't matter when you have a c-section. But he seems to be getting up higher in my ribs. It's uncomfortable. The heartburn is getting BAD.

Otherwise, things here are ok. Stowa has once again proven to be a genius. She can read! None of that stupid flash card crap either. She can read a book. Ok, not really. But she has this book about a dog. On one of the pages it says something about the dog being on a leash for his walk. Yesterday Stowa was "reading" the book and when she got to that page she said "dog, leash, walk". Which really just means she even smarter because she skipped regular reading and went straight to speed reading!

What can I say, I'm easily impressed by my kid! And we read a lot.

Also, I *think* Little Dude has a name. Itchy and I talked about names over the weekend and I think we have a winner. No middle name yet. We won't be sharing it until Little Dude is here though. Don't bother asking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for naming Little Dude! As long as it is not a combo of a famous athlete and a medical device then it will be great! =)

~CW