Sunday, September 4, 2011

Stealing

Stowa and I went shopping today. We needed a few things. Like food. It was exhausting. Stowa didn't want to walk or ride in the cart. I ended up carrying her. It's a good thing she's tiny.

One of the things I bought was a couple of headbands for Stowa. Her hair is getting long and it's constantly in her eyes. She keeps clippies in for about 2 seconds. People keep telling me to cut her hair but guess what folks, it isn't happening. I don't know how to deal with bangs. I had them when I was little and always felt like they didn't look right. I grew them out and haven't looked back. Anyway, I bought her some headbands. She can put them on all by herself. They make her look much older than 2. I know she's mine and I'm biased but she is freaking adorable.

So what did we steal? I mean, I titled this stealing so we must have stolen something right? Not exactly. I just look like I am trying to steal a basketball. Little Dude is sitting a little lower than usual today and he is trying out a head down position. Those two things have made my belly look like a basketball. It's weird.

No comments: