Friday, September 18, 2009

Planned procrastination

Itchy and I were going to set the crib up this week. It's still currently sitting in the living room. Since it's leaning up against the (cat's) love seat the cats have used it as a fort. They like it.

However, our plan to set it up has been put on the back burner. I've resorted to planning our procrastination. So much easier than actually doing this stuff.

Now I just need to get Itchy to move it into the other room so that it's out of sight, out of mind.

ETA: Don't worry, Stowa will have a safe place to sleep. We have a bassinet thingy that she will be sleeping in at first. I will get Itchy to set that up as soon as I find a tent for it. Apparently, to keep the cats out we need to put tents up over everything. It'd be easier to just put Stowa in a bubble.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cousins A and H want to leave a guess on the baby's birthday

A's guess is November 8th and weight 7 lbs 8 oz

H's guess is November 3rd and weight 5 lbs 4 oz

and I dont know who posted my guess but since I told you in person you must have. I think the baby will weigh 6 lbs 10oz sunshine Why dont you have the weight posted. cousin A wants to be called crazy cat and cousin H wants to be called Bubbas

A's Mom said...

Nothing like having a child to get you moving at the last possible moment. Don't worry. Things work out.