Monday, September 14, 2009

32 weeks

I'm 32 weeks pregnant today. I'm already uncomfortable so the thought of 8 more weeks (at least, since most first babies are late) sounds umm, less than thrilling. My "To Do" list hasn't changed much so I guess I'll be passing the time trying to accomplish that stuff.

Here's the belly picture from today:
I'm wearing the same shirt that I wore in the 28 week picture for continuity's sake. It doesn't look like I have legs in this picture but I still do. I'm just wearing black shorts today.

I'm also going to add a couple of other pictures. Be prepared for the cuteness. It's overwhelming.

Here are the blankets that my mom made for Stowa:



Those blankets are so freaking cute and soft. Totally love them.

1 comment:

A's Mom said...

Ok, really. You need to gain some more weight. I should have posted my 32 week pic. You would have been horrified.

Love the jungle blankets!