Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Updates

Itchy and I are back at home. The drive took forever and the cats weren't happy with it. But we all survived and don't have to do it again until January.

I had a doctor's appointment today (which is why we ended our trip when we did, I think we both would have liked to stay a little longer). Little Stowa is measuring as she should be, still head down, and has her butt jammed into my liver. This was the first appointment that Itchy was able to go to, so he finally got to hear her heart beat. It did not move him to tears. Nor did I expect it to. My blood pressure was better this time too.

After my appointment Itchy and I went shopping. We decided to wrap up the baby shopping. After being given so much stuff (our families have given us a lot!!) there wasn't much left that we needed. Our list of necessities is done. I got most of it on sale or had a coupon for most of it too. Of course, I kind of thought that stores would have some kind of Labor Day sales, which is why I waited to buy stuff like the crib. I need to sort though everything once more and make sure we have everything we need but I do believe that we are ready. Now we just have to put things together.

No comments: