Sunday, September 27, 2009

Another Appointment

All you do when you are pregnant is go to doctor appointments. Or at least it feels like it. I had another appointment on Thursday. Same old, same old.

Stowa is growing as she is suppose to. My blood pressure was high at the beginning of the appointment but when they redid it at the end it was normal. I've been told to be on the lookout for swelling. They didn't really say what to do if I had swelling but if it's like any other pregnancy issue I'm probably just suppose to lay down (on my left side) and drink more water. We also talked about my anxiety issues but I'm told that it's normal. I disagree.

The great and powerful "To Do" list is a little shorter after this week. I got Stowa's "dresser" done. Instead of buying a dresser we re-purposed something we already had. It worked out pretty well and the price was right. I finished two of the baby blankets I was making. Nothing fancy, but they turned out cute.

I probably would have gotten more done last week but I've been distracted. There's a lot going on. To top it all off, Cuddles has been limping for almost a week. We were hoping that it was just a spider bite (we've had a few spiders in the apartment recently) but we can't find a bite mark. I shaved her arm to get a better look, but still nothing. Now she looks like she has a peg leg. She won't tell me where it hurts either. It's her cancer arm which makes me worry. Itchy wants to give it another couple days before we haul her off to a vet.

No comments: