Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sorry

I'm really glad that you don't have to tip the UPS delivery man. Or are you? Crap. Now I'm going to feel really bad if I was suppose to tip him. I'll be looking that one up on their website later.

Anyway, a lot of the larger baby items have been delivered via UPS. Not everything is that heavy but it does come in awkwardly sized boxes. Pretty much every time something gets delivered, I think about how glad I am that I didn't have to carry it up the stairs. Not that I would have, since that would fall under the category of "Itchy's job", but you know what I mean.

I felt really bad for the UPS guy today though. Poor guy (I wish he would wear a name tag, I like to know people's names) had to carry the crib upstairs today. A very heavy crib. Without any help. If there was ever a day to tip UPS guy, today would have been the day.

But you have no idea how happy I am that I didn't have to deal with it.

No comments: