Thursday, June 4, 2009

Over one week later

Still haven't heard from Itchy's parents. Grrr. It's a good thing Itchy is so busy with school, I don't think he's noticed. But I have. I'll be keeping mental notes of this.

In other Stowaway news, I can feel movement. Itchy hasn't felt anything yet, but well, he's hardly ever here. Poor Cuddles felt it though. It freaked him out. He was sitting in my lap, cuddling (it's what he does), and the baby kicked*. Prior to that I thought I had felt something but wasn't sure. There was no second guessing that kick though. Definitely Stowaway. Cuddles must have felt it because he flew out of my lap. Poor dude. He looked pretty confused.

Now I'm feeling it on a pretty regular basis. It's kind of weird to think that there's a person in my uterus.

Even though I don't know when I'll get to find out, I made a poll for you to guess Stowaway's gender. It's just for fun. There are no prizes if you are right. Unless you insist, in which case, I'll send you a bag of cat hair.

*It could have been a kick, punch, headbutt, etc. I really don't know.

No comments: