Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to Itchy

It's Itchy's birthday today. We're not doing anything special. He has school and he's on call. He was on call all weekend long. We did go out to eat and to the Star Trek movie on Friday night. We'll just pretend that was for his birthday.

He got his gift on Saturday though. He got to feel the baby kick for the first time. I was going to get him something but how am I suppose to top that? I mean really? Feeling your first child kick for the very first time, I can't beat that.

I did make him a cake though. To be honest, I mostly made it because I want cake. His birthday was just an excuse.

Happy birthday Itchy!

1 comment:

A's Mom said...

That first time that someone else gets to feel it is something else. This time around for hubby it took a little longer. Every time he would place his hand there, the little bugger would stop.

Happy Birthday, soon-to-be-Dad!