Thursday, June 18, 2009

Stowaway's first checkup

Well Stowaway and I had our first real checkup today. Sorry that it took so long kid, but we're poor.

Things seem to be progressing just fine (even without medical attention). My blood pressure is a little low but other than that I seem to be doing well. Stowaway's heart beat was heard. The nurse said it sounded strong and healthy. It was 156 bpm.

They don't really like to give a due date because it's misleading. They do however think that my estimate is right on and they agree that I'm due in early November. This is of course based on fundal height. I'm not really sure how accurate that is but apparently at this stage it's usually pretty close. So we are all going to assume that I am 19 weeks pregnant.

The ultrasound is in two weeks. Unfortunately, Itchy won't be able to make it. They don't do ultrasounds (unless it's an emergency) on the weekends. Hopefully they print out some pictures or something.

Don't forget to vote in the poll.

No comments: