Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hiccups

Yep, I have them. Again. Second time today. So annoying. Itchy thinks it's funny. I do not. Nothing seems to help them go away. What do you do to get rid of them? I needs new ideas.

So in the spirit of distracting myself (the hiccups really are driving me crazy) we are going to play a game. A good old Google game. It's easy to play. Today's phrase will be "_____ wants". Just go to Google.com, type in your name followed by wants. Put the results in the comments section. It can be amusing. It's like a magic 8 ball. I'll go first.

Lori wants
  • to return home
  • to get out of prison
  • clients to accompany her on shopping trips
  • to go with Declan and attend the Monster Mash together
  • to do a presentation on Braille for her school's competition
  • to go professional into her barrel racing and go on the Wrangler Tour
  • to do more
  • a naked cat
  • a passport
  • to ditch the project
Ok, the Monster Mash with Declan? Love it. A presentation on Braille would come in handy (I was just telling Itchy that we need to get the football schedule in Braille). Barrel racing? Wrangler tour? I'm not even sure what barrel racing is. Will I need to get cowboy boots and a hat? The naked cat thing is weird, but I another cat would always be welcome.

Your turn. Post it in the comments. You don't even have to post your name, just the results.

ETA: Still have the hiccups, it's going on 45 minutes.

No comments: