Thursday, June 5, 2008

Crazy cat lady?

I readily admit that I am a crazy cat lady in training. These days, I'm wondering if the training isn't complete. I wonder if I will get a certificate? Granted, I only have two cats and I don't live alone (I swear, Itchy is a real person) so I don't know if I can ever truly be a crazy cat lady.

I have provided my cats with an Office Complex (I'm not sure what they do, but I know it involves typing and filing), a high rise Condo, a very nice Hobo Condo, a Cat Clubhouse, a tent (in case they would like to go camping and 'get away from it all'), a screened patio conveniently located to home and work (to watch birds, lizard and other cats), more toys than they could ever want, and of course, all of the furniture essentially belongs to them as well.

Think I'm joking? Here's the proof:


So, if the Society of Crazy Cat Ladies think I have completed my training, I would like my certificate now. I know just where to hang it.

ETA: This is not ALL of their stuff. I also have a 2 kitchen cabinets filled with their stuff (extra food, toothbrushes, 5 different hair brushes, new toys, treats, etc), there is a cat bed on my dresser, they have a feeding station, a drinking station, and a bathroom of their own.

No comments: