Friday, June 10, 2011

Now what?

Stowa has recently started telling me when she pees. I think. Or she's telling me that she has to pee. I can't tell which it really is. Anyway, she's telling me something. Well, I got the great idea that we'd try the potty chair out.

It's been sitting there in the bathroom for months. She'd sit on it fully clothed and think it was funny. If you dared to try to get her undressed to sit on the potty there was hell to pay. She was not having it. Clearly she wasn't ready to potty train. I knew it was REALLY early anyway so it's not like we were even trying.

So yesterday we tried sitting on the potty again. Without a diaper on. She was fine with it. Thought it was funny. We did this multiple times throughout the day. Every time she told me she had peed/needed to pee we went to the bathroom. Last night before we put pajamas on she actually peed in the potty!

I still don't think she's ready but this has to be a step in the right direction. I think.

No comments: