Saturday, June 25, 2011

At first I was annoyed

I ordered Stowa's bed the other day. Our local stores are tiny and have limited stock. I ended up finding a better deal on the internet. Like usual. So I ordered it. They sent me the standard "we've received your order" email. Within that email they mentioned that they would call to confirm the order and arrange for pick-up (delivery was too expensive, I'm cheap). Weird but whatever.

They called the next day to tell me that they had my order. Guy was very polite and then told me that they expected it to be ready for pick-up on July 5th. I thanked him and then became ticked off. July 5th! What the hell? That's a long time to have to wait for this bed. I was hoping to get it much sooner then that.

And then I realized that July 5th was less than 2 weeks away. I was really glad I didn't let the poor guy know that I was ticked off. I felt stupid.

Where the heck did June go?

No comments: