Friday, June 24, 2011

24 weeks

There's the 24 week belly shot. Ignore the mess behind me. Someone likes to dig stuff out of the drawers. Someone else is too lazy to put things away. As long as we're ignoring things, let's go ahead and ignore how swollen my hands are. K thanks.

Let's pay attention to the important things. Like the wall color. It is no longer pink. And the fact that there is no stair climber behind me. Things are moving along. I'm really just waiting on Stowa's big girl bed. I ordered it yesterday. Once that's in there I can figure out where things are going and then finish decorating.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I suggest a name for Little Dude? How about Lepra... I think it would be awesome!

Lori said...

Lepra? Like Leprechaun? Care to explain why that would be a good name for Little Dude? Is it because of the ultrasound pic? Because Stowa looked scary in hers too and she turned out to be much cuter and hoof-less.

Anonymous said...

Not because he looked scary, just because it would be funny. I am sure he is going to be just as cute and lovable as Stowa. But it would be fun to have a little Leprachaun.

Oh wait... I didn't mean the actual name of the kid. I meant for the in the tummy name... you know because they are small and he is small and the name goes together with your last name...

Nevermind. It was much funnier in my head.

Lori said...

No, no. It wasn't just funny in your head! It made Itchy and I both laugh. I think it took him a minute to "get it" but it definitely made us laugh. It's funny.

Truth be told though, leprechauns freak me out. The seem so creepy and mean. Lucky (the lucky charms guy) seems cool, but geez, every other leprechaun I can think of is evil! I don't know if I could call my kid that. It would be like calling him koala. Shudder.

Anonymous said...

HAHA! So true. I really debated crocheting Stowa a koala hat but decided you might kill me if I did.