Sunday, August 2, 2009

Vet school is stupid

and I hate it.

This has been a craptacular weekend. Itchy has been at school all weekend. I'm annoyed with the way things are run at the school. Things could run so much smoother. They need a little lesson from the vet I used to work with.

I was up almost all night with a vomiting cat. I get a little nauseous when cleaning up the vomit so that didn't work out so well. It seems that Patches is feeling better today but she isn't really eating. I'm sure her throat and stomach are still a little sore from all the vomiting, but if she doesn't eat tonight she's going to have to go see a vet tomorrow. I hate taking her to the vet. She's a beast.

I haven't felt that great this weekend either. Not as bad as Patches but it's been a chore to get anything done.

The highlight of the weekend was an old man. On my way to Target today I saw an old man trip and nearly fall on the sidewalk. That alone wasn't funny to me but his reaction to falling was hilarious. After he regained his balance he shook his fist at the sidewalk. It still makes me laugh.

No comments: