Thursday, August 27, 2009

Checking things off the list

Since Itchy's got some time off right now, we've got a few things checked off the "To Do" list. Once we get back from our road trip we'll really get focused and get things ready.

Speaking of the road trip, both of the cats are coming with us. There's no one here that has enough (any) free time to stop by here and check on them and we can't board Patches. So they get to come with. It'll make things more interesting for sure. Oddly enough, they both have eye infections right now but only in their left eyes. It's weird. They both started signs yesterday. I think it's a conspiracy. So not only do they get to go on a road trip but they get to be medicated for almost the entire time we'll be gone. Good times.

I had my glucose tolerance test yesterday. I had been told that the sugary drink is terrible but it really wasn't that bad. It tasted like concentrated Sprite. Sitting there for an hour was boring as hell, but I forgot to bring my book so it was my fault. There was an interesting conversation between some woman and a records clerk. But I think you had to be there to really appreciate it. I didn't find out the results of the test though which seems weird to me since they should have just been able to use a glucose meter and have results within seconds. Oh well.

No comments: