Monday, August 17, 2009

Stowa the ninja

So Itchy has this theory that Stowa doesn't like him. He believes this to be true because dang near every time he tries to feel her moving she stops. I don't think it has anything to do with her liking him or not. In fact she's usually more active when he's around. But she does stop kicking when he puts his hand on my belly. My explanation is that she is a ninja. Very stealth. Doesn't like to be detected by others. She certainly can kick and punch like a ninja.

Just a few minutes ago Itchy has sleeping with his head on my belly. Don't worry, this is normal for him. He falls asleep anywhere these days. Anyway, Stowa was kicking him in the head the whole time. Undetected by him. Hilarious to me.

She's going to have to do something about the hiccups if she wants to be a ninja though. She gets them all the time. It's hard to be stealth when you have the hiccups.

No comments: