Friday, July 10, 2009

I keep forgetting to tell you

Itchy gets to be an exhibit at the State Fair! Yep, the vet school "donates" students to the fair to be a part of the spay/neuter demonstration. Since Itchy is on a small animal surgery rotation at the same time that the fair is going on, he gets to be one of the donated ones!

Since he has the option to drive himself, I get to go with! It's going to be fun for me, not so fun for Itchy. He'll be busy the whole day doing pre-surgical exams on the animals and what not. And of course the whole audience watching him in surgery thing. That might not be so fun. However, since he will be busy I can go do whatever I want. Itchy even found a fair guide book for me.

Now I've only been to one other state's State Fair (that I can remember). But that fair is fun. So many things to see. The people watching is hilarious. The animals are fun to look at. There are so many people giving away useless crap! I can't wait!

No comments: