Wednesday, July 22, 2009

24 weeks

As requested, here is a picture of the belly at 24 weeks (it was taken yesterday):


Apparently, this is what 'carrying high' looks like. Or so I've been told (by a stranger at Target and a nurse at the PPC). That along with the heart rate at the last appointment have confirmed the gender (again according to a stranger at Target and a nurse at the PPC). People really love old wives tales.

This morning I finally made a decision on some of the stuff that we need for Stowa. I've been told that I need to register. Not sure why (don't most people just buy want they think is cute?) but I probably will. It'll be nice to have all that stuff on one list. I've already started buying diapers. I think I ordered everything I'll need to get started (except detergent, I need to find one that will work with our hard water). I'll have some of my friends that have cloth diapered take a look at what I ordered and they'll let me know what I forgot. How soon is too soon to order other stuff? Like a crib, car seat, and the crib tent (so the cats don't think that the crib is a special bed just for them). Better yet, is 30 weeks too late?

No comments: