Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Apartment Pictures

I just thought I share these two pictures of what we hope we is our new apartment. Sorry it's so dark, but I didn't take the pictures. The walls are a nice mocha color. These are the cat windows. Their cat tree will probably go in this corner. There appears to be a tree right outside the window, so hopefully we will have some birds out there. Cuddles makes the best little bird noises. I miss them.

Oh and that is the new hardwood flooring that they are putting in. They have done a complete renovation on this place. Everything is brand new.



Here is the staircase. Isn't it pretty? Sorry the picture is so small. Again, I didn't take the picture. If I make it any bigger it gets blurry. Anyway, I really like the stairs. Our potential apartment is the entire upstairs of the house. I'm sure the stairs won't be quite as delightful when I have to haul groceries up there, but for now, let's look at how pretty they are.


Itchy and I have spent most of the evening trying to figure shit out. I had been talking to this landlord for a couple of weeks, so this just happened to coincide with us getting a start date. We spent the evening filling out the applications and reading over the lease. I need to go find the Fed Ex place downtown tomorrow to get this overnighted to the owners. That sounds like an adventure!

Please send "I hope you get the apartment" vibes/thoughts/prayers/whatever you may believe in our way. I really like this place. And let's be completely honest I don't have the time or patience to find something else.

1 comment:

A's Mom said...

Looks like a really nice place! I can see why it's in high demand. Good luck!