Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's done

The kids' room is done. More or less. There are a few little details that need to be finished and a few things that will change a little, but it's done. Again, ignore the dates. I'm pretty sure it's not Halloween yet.

Starting from the door:
I'm well aware that you aren't suppose to use a crib bumper. Also, the crib skirt is not on the crib yet.
Notice the non-basketball themed light.
Stowa's big girl bed. The little things above the head of her bed are fireflies. They glow in the dark. So do the fire flies on her pillows and quilt.
See, here is a close up of the fire flies. I love them.
This is Stowa's dresser.

These are the closets. Fascinating right? Not really but I took the picture, so you have to look at it. The frame in the middle is the birth announcement I made for Stowa when she was born. I'm making the same thing for Little Dude, but making it more boyish. When it gets done, I'll hang it right below Stowa's.


I have a really cute picture frame that I want to hang in the room but I don't think it's going to work. It's pretty big and I just don't have a good place to hang it. It will probably go on the wall right outside the room.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the fireflies. I know someone who might love them. Where did you get them?

Lori said...

Why Target of course! The fireflies were in the same package of wall sticker things as the frogs and turtles. I didn't even care about the frogs, turtles, or grasshoppers. I HAD to have the fire flies though!

A's Mom said...

How cute!! And I love the fact that you went to Target!