Saturday, August 20, 2011

32 weeks

Thirty two weeks. I've been pregnant for thirty two weeks. I've known I was pregnant for 29 weeks. That's right, I KNEW I was pregnant before there were two lines on the test. I just knew it.

With Stowa I didn't know I was pregnant until I was like 10 or so weeks.

Now pregnancy is roughly 40 weeks long. But since I didn't know about Stowa for 10 weeks and she came at 41 weeks, it's like I was only pregnant for 31 weeks. If Little Dude comes when he is scheduled to, it will be like I was pregnant for 36 weeks. That's an extra 5 weeks people. Did I tell you all that we have a scheduled date? We do. October 6th is his official eviction date. He could leave early I suppose.

Here's the belly pic. I figure we have two more of these to go. 36 weeks and D-day. If I remember to take the pic on D-day. I didn't with Stowa. Oops.


According to Itchy I'm ready to pop. At least that is what he told his staff.


Ignore the date again.

No comments: