Friday, July 15, 2011

Random thoughts

  1. I'm tired. I really want Stowa to go take a nap so I can go take a nap.
  2. My dad and his wife came to visit. They gave us an air conditioner. Yay!
  3. I nearly passed out at the grocery store today. Sorry if I was blocking you from getting your precious Captain Crunch.
  4. Patches got a haircut yesterday. It was suppose to be a trim. Just the fur by her butt. Then I was just going to get the mats off her belly. Then the ones on her back. Poor girl is nearly bald right now. It was either an all over trim or lots of bald spots. Either way she'd look ridiculous. I'll get a pic later.
  5. Seeing Patches reminded me of our Island neighbors. They use to shave their cats once a month. We teased them about it.
  6. Itchy joined the local gym. He plans to go for a couple of hours three days a week. When I told him that he'd be solely in charge of Stowa for a couple of hours on the weekend so I could have some kid free time, he threw a fit. Suck it dude. It's not even like I'm planning on leaving the house. I'd be downstairs working on some crafty projects.
  7. I think I may have signed up for Facebook (or it's equivalent) by accident.
  8. I'm already starting to think about Christmas presents.
  9. I have to do the glucose test next week. I'm convinced that I'm going to fail.
  10. I need to find something to wear to a wedding I have to go to in two weeks. I feel like I should be shopping at the tent store.

2 comments:

A's Mom said...

Been really bad about visiting blogger land, both for myself and catching up on anybody else for that matter. If you really are on Facebook, I'd totally be your friend!

Anonymous said...

OMG... Just have to tell you this. We went to visit the in-laws this past weekend. Little Lady Fingers was a bit fussy so my SIL gave her a little spoonful of mashed potatoes. I am not kidding. Josh and I both yelled, "DoN'T GIVE HER THAT!" She just looked at us, said that it wouldn't hurt her, and continued to do it. Josh grabbed LL from her arms and I said, "Note to self, none of you fools are babysitting her ever."

I was just a little bit pissed off. I wanted to start throwing elbows...

~CW