Friday, July 22, 2011

28 weeks

Officially 28 weeks today. 12 weeks until the baby is here. Except since I'll have a planned c-section so it's more like 11 weeks. He still has no name. We don't even have a list of names we like.

Here's the belly shot. Ignore the date on the picture. For some reason my camera is possessed and the date keeps changing. It was taken this morning.
Here's a picture of Patches. After the haircut. It was also taken this morning.

Here she is like two years ago. It was the only picture I could find.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lori said...

I doubt that we'll be using that name, but if for some reason I am unconscious when the birth certificate is filled out, I'd rather Little Dude's name not be here.

A's Mom said...

Seriously, you're 29 weeks and you look like that?? Lucky!!

A's Mom said...

And YEAH for having a boy!! Let me know if you need anything. I still have LOTS of clothes!

Lori said...

Thanks A's mom! Truth be told though, from the side I look pregnant. From the front I look more like a walrus. That's why I only post the side view.