Friday, July 8, 2011

The bounce house has arrived

Oops, I mean bed. Stowa's new bed is here. She just likes to bounce on it.

This is sure to be an interesting transition. I'm setting my expectations REALLY low. If I can get her to lay down on it and be quiet, tonight will be a win.

The green room, as we like to call it around here, felt small before. It's not a big room by anyone's standards. If it were for one kid, it would be plenty of space. Two kids? Well it's a little cramped. I made Itchy move things around and around to see how the different options would look. He played along only to have me decide that the first option was the only decent option.

Now that Stowa's bed is here and the furniture is where it's going to be, I can finish the room up. I had cute plans for the shelves I wanted to put up but there isn't a good place to put the shelves. Now the only shelves will be the practical ones above the changing table. Once everything is done, I will take pictures.

No comments: